Further we give our prediction and quick analyze for the matches from Europa League that are playing Thursday
- Besiktas vs Olympiakos (1-1). After holding out to a draw at home in the first leg, Olympiakos will now look to score an away goal in order to keep their chances. Besiktas had more of the game in the first match, and the Turks are favorites for going through to the next phase.
Prediction: Besiktas will go through the next round. (Odds 1,30)
- Genk vs Gent (5-2). Genk dominated the first match and are headed to the return leg with great confidence boosted by the excellent away result. Gent will need to score at least 4 goals without conceding to go through. An unbelievable scenario.
Prediction: Both teams to score in the match. (Odds: 1,52)
- Ajax vs FC Copenhagen (1-2). Ajax are firm favorites for this one, even though Copenhagen showed their qualities in the first leg. The fully-crowded Amsterdam Arena will provide support for the home team in their quest for longer European spring, but no one shall forget the experience that Copenhagen gathered in their past campaigns in the Champions League.
Prediction: Ajax to win at least one half (Odds: 1,40)
- As Roma vs Lyon (2-4). We are used to seeing high-scoring matches when one of these rivals play, both in Europe and in domestic leagues, so it shouldn’t be any different this time. Roma will try to exert pressure on the French side, but they must stop the dangerous counter attacks that the offensive line of Lyon is more than capable of.
Prediction: Roma to win the match. (Odds: 1,73)
- Manchester Utd vs Fc Rostov (1-1). Coming after a hard period and elimination from the FA Cup, United will consider the Europa League as a last chance for another trophy this season. Mourinho’s side wasn’t impressive in Russia, and Rostov will surely look to impose their own rhythm at Old Trafford and mess things up, but the experience should be with the English team.
Prediction: Man.Utd to score at least 2 goals in the match. (Odds:1,41)
- Monchengladbach vs Schalke (1-1). In sense of created chances, Schalke dominated the first match in this German clash in the Europa League. However, the even result presents a genuine chance for Monchengladbach to eliminate their fierce rivals in front of the home fans.
Prediction: Both teams to score in the match. (Odds: 1,70)
We strongly suggest you! please add your comments and predictions from the below comments box and discuss about the league.